What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgium Blonde Ale, GH recipe
image.jpeg

I dont have a smart phone. It the one and only reason I regret not having one - being able to post brew related piccies on the forum
Have you got a blackboard or a sketchpad? you could draw us a comparison of what it looks like and then take a picture with a Box Brownie get the picture developed and then use someones smartphone and take a picture of the picture and post it. Simples

Tonight it's a 10 day Sorachi V1. Very nicely matured given a failed mash and a few other issues.

IMG_20200603_202646.jpg

Have you got a blackboard or a sketchpad? you could draw us a comparison of what it looks like and then take a picture with a Box Brownie get the picture developed and then use someones smartphone and take a picture of the picture and post it. Simples
Or just mail us all a photo 🤣

Anyone tried Beer52? I had a promo code from a mate, so got 10 beers for £6. Not bad, but not sure I'll keep up the subscription. Tonight's treat is "Magnitude of thoughts".

IMG_20200604_184825.jpg

Maybe followed by a few more...

IMG_20200604_132652.jpg

(Let me know if anyone wants the code)

MJ Juicy Session IPA from the bottle, I had 3 pints not kegged, prefer them out of the corny TBH they taste crisper.
I had a couple of AG double hopped APA earlier 5.9% and they're nice.

Anyone tried Beer52? I had a promo code from a mate, so got 10 beers for £6. Not bad, but not sure I'll keep up the subscription. Tonight's treat is "Magnitude of thoughts".

View attachment 27019

Maybe followed by a few more...

View attachment 27020
(Let me know if anyone wants the code)

My daughter bought me a box from Beer52 as a gift. I had to subscribe to use the voucher code then cancel the subscription but the beer was a nice selection.

My daughter bought me a box from Beer52 as a gift. I had to subscribe to use the voucher code then cancel the subscription but the beer was a nice selection.
How were they to cancel it? I've heard they make it as hard as possible.

How were they to cancel it? I've heard they make it as hard as possible.

I first tried to cancel on-line but although you can choose to unsubscribe, when you pick that option you are just advised you need to ring the office. I rang the office several times over the next few days and each time got a message saying they’re busy and to ring back. Finally, I emailed them and they did acknowledge that. You might want to go straight to the email approach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back