What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to meet up...I seen mum and dad yesterday... second time in 11 weeks...once to drop pigeon corn off for the old man's birds and yesterday as the lid had come off the chest freezer...easy fix... dad's a bit non DIY!

It's nice to meet up...I seen mum and dad yesterday... second time in 11 weeks...once to drop pigeon corn off for the old man's birds and yesterday as the lid had come off the chest freezer...easy fix... dad's a bit non DIY!

Yes, really nice. Already missing her 😢

Good grief, how did your mum rip the lid off the freezer!? 😂

First tasting of my mango hibiscus.

Amazing, and I don't even like sour beers.
IMG_20200614_134034.jpg

0583F2DD-09FD-4D40-A1C6-BC8AC7FBFA54.jpeg
Trying my ordinary bitter before it goes in the keg. Think something went a little wrong as it fermented down to 1.002 instead of the 1.006 giving an APA of 4% instead of the 3.54% I was going for.

That said it doesn’t taste bad at all, quite dry, but already very drinkable.

Had a Beer52 subscription delivery yesterday, so I’m making my way through the cans. Currently sat in the sun drinking a kolsch from The White Hag......until the homebrew cider is ready and because of the catasrophe of my last brew I haven’t got any hb left in stock :(

3A8B57B1-78A9-4641-BB83-83A6326691A6.jpeg
Caledonian Porter Clone (4.2%)

This was bottled a couple of weeks ago and honestly it needs another 3-4 weeks in the bottle. It is almost canned, but doesn’t have that satisfying pop when the bottle is opened. It’s coming along nicely however I will be leaving the rest of this until Late July early August.

Just got home from a day at the beach today, not as busy as I’d feared as you can see. Took many beers and brought back 1 so I had a better day than I remember! 🥴

61012165-677D-411E-97D3-574798FBD6B6.jpeg

The one that’s left is this one. I have to say I’ve drank and also brewed Mosaic IPAs that I’ve enjoyed more. It’s nice but not as magical as I expected.

982DB167-17E2-40C8-8EE2-C60674CA5BFE.jpeg

Just got home from a day at the beach today, not as busy as I’d feared as you can see. Took many beers and brought back 1 so I had a better day than I remember! 🥴

View attachment 27661

The one that’s left is this one. I have to say I’ve drank and also brewed Mosaic IPAs that I’ve enjoyed more. It’s nice but not as magical as I expected.

View attachment 27662
Which beach was that mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back