What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else got a son who could vandalise a rolled-steel-joist?

No.1 Son broke the last of my 650ml glasses when he stuck his hand inside it to dry it, then broke one of my smaller glasses by "catching" against the sink whilst shaking excess water off it. As a result, I am now drinking my Sweet Newkie Brown from the pint mug in the photograph.

View attachment 27866

However, with a lot of luck on delivery, by tomorrow I should be drinking from a stainless steel mug ... athumb.. athumb.. athumb..

... which he will probably dent! aheadbutt aheadbutt

Cheaper to buy a pair of handcuffs @Dutto

...or use the fluffy pink ones from the bedroom. 😂

Picked up a couple of tiny rebel clwb tropica, not bad!!

1592499979549.jpeg

Hi guys long time no see , back in the saddle again. I’m on the brand new Verdant release. A colab with pavement licker it’s a stunning 8% double ipa... Ekuanot , Sabro, Amarillo, Galaxy , Idaho7 , Simcoe . It’s a smooth easy drinking hop monster . Will upload photo when I can focus again!!

A couple of irish stout again while watching midsomer murders (love it). Will be bottling my grapefruit ipa on Saturday it's the first time iv dry hopped and the hope will have been in for 9 days on Saturday will that be Ok? It was 50g of simcoe/cascade mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back