What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is it my Birthday but its my first ever pint of homebrew, finally the waiting is over.
American Pale Ale extract kit from Geterbrewed, my first and only extract brew so far. not a bad pint but not brilliant I would say.

View attachment 29718

“Not a bad pint” is a good starting point and the beer will improve as it ages.

Happy Birthday! 🥳

Festival Belgian IPA Yummy
17A150D5-E1F3-48E4-8022-BE0F9D9CC7A2.jpeg

I am bottling a sorachi ace Saison tonight
NIce, it's the first time I have used the hop. I am enjoying it. I think I prefer my saisons with a more subtle hop so the yeast comes through more. Be interesting to see what you think of your version. I used 53g of sorachi in the whirlpool and Perle i 6g at 15 mins and 12g at 60mins in a 16l batch and used wyeast 3724 fermented at 27c.

NIce, it's the first time I have used the hop. I am enjoying it. I think I prefer my saisons with a more subtle hop so the yeast comes through more. Be interesting to see what you think of your version. I used 53g of sorachi in the whirlpool and Perle i 6g at 15 mins and 12g at 60mins in a 16l batch and used wyeast 3724 fermented at 27c.
I have used it a lot mainly for IPA/pale ale. It will be interesting to see how it goes with a Saison yeast. I used 200g of sorachi ace. 100g hot side 100g dry hop. It's meant to be a Brooklyn sorachi clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back