What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second of my bought beers - Kwak. I haven’t had one of these for literally years but saw someone, I think @strange-steve , with one a few days ago and it put the idea in my head. I don’t have the glass - more’s the pity.

22240CE0-EF4C-45B5-BE4E-89838C75BF2E.jpeg

It might be a long way from Finland to New England but they still bang out the hazyjuice. This has an epically long hop list in it with all the usual favourites. Pretty tasty, but clear, so negative hazebro points

Attachments

• B6D907E2-58E2-4709-80BD-1C52633CFDD1.jpeg
    B6D907E2-58E2-4709-80BD-1C52633CFDD1.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 106
I’d forgotten how strong Kwak is (8.4%) so welcome my third bought ale at 4.2%. I’ve not had this one before and honesty - I expected better from Goose Island. It’s not bad at all but it isn’t as great as I‘d expected it would be. 🤷‍♂️

485A69E5-46F5-4654-9999-37EF88F4669D.jpeg

Not sure whether this is an ale made using urban wheat or a wheat ale made in a city? I like the idea of wheat growing along the sidewalks.

I’d forgotten how strong Kwak is (8.4%) so welcome my third bought ale at 4.2%. I’ve not had this one before and honesty - I expected better from Goose Island. It’s not bad at all but it isn’t as great as I‘d expected it would be. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 30512

Not sure whether this is an ale made using urban wheat or a wheat ale made in a city? I like the idea of wheat growing along the sidewalks.
It’s an impressive effort given their financial resources and access to ingredients etc that they managed to make a beer taste of so little

Cold day today so a warming Irish stout in appropriate glass ware. Drying the cut spuds and finally, finally, we have Sun Gold tomatoes in Australia. Thank you Mr Fothergill, and of course Arthur.
006.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back