What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing off tonight with another MJ Stout boy o boy this is good

MJ stout.jpg

Bottled it about 4 - 5 weeks ago and had to test them ;) as giving some to family in a month or so, if they last that long. athumb.. the beers not the family. awks

After a lunchtime session in the local mainly drinking green king IPA I'm back to my 'go to' of the day, raspberry Weiss beer!

Attachments

• 20200811_161439.jpg
    20200811_161439.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 99
My air conditioning unit arrived nice and early this morning which was great on such a hot day. 🥳

At 9:30 I unwrapped it but the instructions say you have to leave it for three hours before you use it! :(

At 12:30 switched it on and by 13:00 had determined it doesn’t work - gutted! :mad:

Luckily they have a help desk and provide a number. Unfortunately, the help desk is only open until 13:00! 🤬🤬

All a long story to explain why I don’t have a nice cool beer from one of my kegs and instead I’m having one from the fridge.

35E76102-9852-494E-B7A7-94278AF41B53.jpeg

Czech Budvar nicely chilled after a day at the beach. I'd love to brew this, but don't have a brew fridge ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back