What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying a chilled IPA while bottling the last of my elderflower wine and listening to the rain on roof of my shed

IMG_20200812_184552782.jpg

Enjoying a chilled IPA while bottling the last of my elderflower wine and listening to the rain on roof of my shed

View attachment 30898
Rain - we could do with some in South London, cracking the flags again with a 5th day at 34+. Anyway just back from a long lunch on Rishi and having had foresight to drop kegorator to 4c now having cold fizzy Camden Pale clone unfortunately the keg of which just kicked.
IMG_20200812_193457.jpg

having a hoppy marzen, still a bit overly hoppy and the latexy aroma from the belma is still there. its a really pretty beer.

and is making me want to brew a proper marzen.

20200812_194518.jpg

Sorry to hear that Samale but your garden looked quite tropical the other day, have a great staycation bud.
Cheers man
Heading to the hills of Donegal on Saturday for a week. Make the best of it, get the children in surfing maybe some pier jumping. The wee man is 8, he loves getting in the water.
Trying to talk the wife into buying a campervan 😀

Cheers man
Heading to the hills of Donegal on Saturday for a week. Make the best of it, get the children in surfing maybe some pier jumping. The wee man is 8, he loves getting in the water.
Trying to talk the wife into buying a campervan 😀
I wanted to go down the campervan route but ended up buying a brand new caravan last year, we bought a 23 foot 4 berth with a static double bed and loved it last year but not used it yet this year, first outing is the end of the month for a long weekend and then 2 weeks in Cumbria middle of September. Enjoy your break bud.

Tonight I am drinking and sampling, first is an Aussie clone of Stone & Woods Pacific Ale Aussie malt and wheat and all Galaxy hops, didn't brew it for me but I really don't mind it.
002.JPG

Second beer is my remaining ESB using Pilgrim as the bittering hop, still finding it very nice but still preferring Target hops.
003.JPG

Tonight I am drinking and sampling, first is an Aussie clone of Stone & Woods Pacific Ale Aussie malt and wheat and all Galaxy hops, didn't brew it for me but I really don't mind it.
View attachment 30928
Second beer is my remaining ESB using Pilgrim as the bittering hop, still finding it very nice but still preferring Target hops.
View attachment 30929

A couple of nice looking beers @foxy athumb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back