What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rye IPA, I think it might be at its peak. The malt flavours have sort of settled down and the hops are more in balance now. I’d still like it slightly more bitter and ideally clearer but otherwise this is a Good Beer

Attachments

• D0232FD7-1255-43AB-828E-89C8A7EBDE5A.jpeg
    D0232FD7-1255-43AB-828E-89C8A7EBDE5A.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 70
The half of my mediocre bitter which I bottled, it’s actually far superior to the half that was in the mini keg, not sure why, but decided to waste no more time on the half that was kegged and poured it down the drain.

Whetting my whistle after a long drive home from the west country and squeezing a few more holiday vibes out with another Verdant can - Combinedwhimsy IPA with Cascade,Chinook,Centenniel and Motueka.
Very refreshing ! athumb..

IMG_20200822_200425323.jpg

Rye IPA, I think it might be at its peak. The malt flavours have sort of settled down and the hops are more in balance now. I’d still like it slightly more bitter and ideally clearer but otherwise this is a Good Beer
So good I drank it twice!

Nearly time for a SAISON

After a relaxed afternoon supping I've hit a few green king IPAs and I'm now trying this purity mad goose.
Perhaps my palate has had enough but it seems a bit bland if I'm honest ☹️ I've kept it back after being given it as a birthday treat but it's let me down a bit.
Still, I'll not kick it out of bed.... 🍺

Attachments

• 20200822_210422.jpg
    20200822_210422.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back