What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pint of my Equinox ale, I still have four or five pints left :confused.:

This is the ale that benefited from the cooling jacket in the heat wave.

View attachment 33082
I've just cracked the one you sent me H...
Oof! You smashed that one H! What a lovely beer! Nice carb,rounded bitterness,sweet caramel malt aroma..soft juicy fruit finish. A bit dangerous at 6% though...

Monthly bottle of Old Tom clone - gets better and better - alas not many left.
20200923_214819.jpg

I remember going in there,no sign of the shop keeper,and "dinging" my wedding ring on the bottle to see if it was real...the fella appeared as if by magic and gave me a telling off...

They were great for tastings too. Express an interest in something and there always seems to be one open behind the counter.

What size of area are you trying to cool. What temp are you looking to maintain

About 6 cubic metres and I want a temperature of 12-14C. I also want to regulate the temperature of my fermentation cupboard within this space (about 1 cubic metre), and when these are not demanding cooling, I’ll use any spare capacity to cool a short python (or just recirculate the glycol.

Fermenter gets priority, then the brewshed, then the python.

Early sneak look at Brew #7 Dunkelweizen. Been carbing/conditioning for only 2.5 weeks but really pleased with it. Amber ish colour, sweet but not cloying malty backbone, classic wheat beer yeasty notes but no banana nesquik. Really brought home to me how big a part Yeast plays in final flavour (Lallemand Munich for anyone interested).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back