What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of these were the dogs bollox. I will have to keep an eye out for more from this Irish brewery. @samale I got them in Whitehouse. Oh, the Murphy's was good too.View attachment 32764
I was in the Whitehouse Offy last week & was amazed at how big the selection was. We moved house last weekend so I think I deserve a Wee treat tomorrow night.

Can't wait to get my teeth into these...

IMG_5052.JPG

“Carbonation testing” my latest pale ale.

What’s better that that first taste - yes OK another taste when it’s actually ready! 😂

It’s a baby at just two days out of the fermenter. Flavoured with Citra it’s quite dry and it’s actually quite drinkable despite being very green.

28BF52E0-A76D-469C-8CE9-866B0ADF4C77.jpeg

I'm polishing off my first few (poor) attempts at AG ale that weren't bad enough to chuck out but aren't particularly good either. A medley of weak, insipid stuff: saison, porter and a Bohemian pilsner...:roll:

I've got a 2 litre jug of last year's winterberry melomel for later this evening though, so all is not lost :beer1:

Next a pint of my Summer Breeze.

3 weeks conditioned and still a little murky after trying a new dry hop regime. Flavour is quite nice but not as nice with the new hop regime. It may just need a little longer conditioning but I think I’ll revert back to my usual regime for future batches. Head retention is good! 😉

A86152F1-446B-42EF-8CD4-95B4D4821097.jpeg

The colour is not as it looks in the picture, it’s more orange/toffee in reality.

Batch 100
IMG_20200925_184538.jpg

From a party can so a bit lively. DOH, has taste of can. These are all going in bin when empty - 4 to go all with different beers 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back