What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging today. I only managed to take one picture before the chaos
IMG_20200926_181725_825.jpg

Went to the Maule Collective tap room first for a few.

From left to right :
Wonder US Pale 4.9%
Super Session IPA 4.3%
Loral Love Light Pilsner 4%
Dark Maule Oatmeal Stout 4.8%

Then off elsewhere for lots of beer and rum. I had a Hobgoblin IPA and a Trooper somewhere along the way.

Couple of pints of Butcombe Original in a real pub garden in the sunshine - amazing how something previously so routine is now an utter treat - now finishing the roast with a glass of my Dunkelweizen.

Attachments

• IMG_20200927_164154.jpg
    IMG_20200927_164154.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 52
I’m trying to empty my keg of Big Lamp Bitter clone so I can fill it with the ordinary bitter I’ve got fermenting (should be ready to keg on Saturday), so that’s my plan for tonight.

Last edited:
The autumn gold is gone, this is an English pale ale brewed with challenger ekg and fuggles could be a little more bitter but it has a very fruity lingering back end its very tasty
IMG_20200927_182059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This lager. It's not bad but there's an apple and pear fruitiness to it which I'm not sure is supposed to be there, and gives it a slight kolsch-like quality.
v4LR5O5.jpg

I might muster up a glass of council pop...if I'm lucky...work today..not bad as only us shop floor in... tomorrow all the pretenders will be there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back