What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying my dark winter Brett Saison brewed with wlp670.
Aroma has a nice dark fruit mixed with Brett, slightly peppery. Tastes really nice already Brett plays well with Saison yeast without over powering it. Not as dry as my previous Saison.
Just need the carbonation to improve and I could be on to a winner. Very interesting drink this should be good for Christmas.
IMG_20201018_210050243.jpg

Oh yes work ruins you alright...I bet you don't miss it!
It's a shame though when you see people retire and do...nothing!
Looks like you've hit the deck running H...and long may it continue!!

Oh yes work ruins you alright...I bet you don't miss it!
It's a shame though when you see people retire and do...nothing!
Looks like you've hit the deck running H...and long may it continue!!

athumb..

I haven’t yet learned to slow down. It has only been a month though so early days😂

Since leaving work (which I loved until a couple of years ago), I’m happier, more relaxed, the colour has come back to my hair...

OK, that last bit might not be true but I am enjoying retirement so far.

Don't ever slow down...
Isn't it strange how all those "improvements" destroy everything...

Yeah, I think it’s the way of things. You spend less time doing the things you enjoy and more time on the things you don’t. Governance is important but I think it’s often now used far too often as a way to avoid having to make decisions and limit accountability. Rant over. :hat:

Monthly check in on the Christmas barley wine. No better than 4 weeks ago, need to find time to bottle and send the odd one as gifts o nearest and dearest with chutneys soaps candles etc.
20201018_225315.jpg

In other news to pour this had to set up a new party tap and have found the ideal tool for cutting beer/ gas line so you don't leave a rough edge to wear away JG etc My trusty old Havana cigar cutter from Harrods. I'm sure we've all got one in the back of the drawer.
20201018_223206.jpg

I got them in chill. Plus a few others. 8 degrees north full Irish IPA is also very good
Must give them a look in after work on Wednesday as I was looking some Kinnegar anyway.. Reminds me that I must order some RED X for some red ale.. Have you enough or do you want me to order a sack and split it as I have a mill and can crush it as I need it.

A bottle of Gower Gold which will be my last drink in Wales where we soon have to leave and have no idea when we can return. Nice bottle which will be used for the next golden ale I brew.
20201019_183040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back