What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enoying a really nice bitter
IMG_20201019_215934.jpg

Won some beers from London Beer Factory. This is the second I've tried so far...
IMG_20201019_152523_709.jpg

It smells great but it's got a way too harsh aftertaste. All I can taste is pith!

I actually added a lemonade top to this one and it turned out amazing, I might have to experiment by adding lemon zest to a homebrew.

Sorry I left you all last night, it was my youngest daughters birthday so we spent the evening with her. I hope you didn’t miss me too much ;)

The ply sheet for lining my brew-shed has just arrived so I’m having a Summer Breeze while I contemplate the scale of the job and plan my attack!

9DC43938-5A77-43A5-B0BC-3C48FA15FF4E.jpeg

IMG_20201020_233549.jpg

Forgive the glass, but tonight I've finally drunk a home brew that I like more than a shop bought glass. On the left, my Razorback, dry hopped with Mosaic ( not the clearest, but I don't taste with my eyes.). On the right, Ghost Ship, from a bottle. Well chuffed!!

Going between Chinook IPA and Woodfordes NOG. Should really leave the NOG for a bit longer but it's just too tempting to leave it alone!

A festbier or the remnants. Really happy with this one, malt and pie crusts and a hint of butter. Next time might bitter a little heavier.

20201021_185431.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back