What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I have this I can't help but be impressed at how good it is. To quote Alan Partridge, "lovely stuff".
rl6Wu2x.jpg
I tend to buy the 4 for 6 cans then add another pack of clockwork tangerine if it's there or something else to £9 for two boxes.

Had a bit of a struggle trying to varnish panels for my brew-shed with the constant drizzle today :mad:. I’ve also now had enough of varnishing regardless of the weather 😫.

I’m going to console myself with a pint of Summer Breeze. Cheers all, happy week-end!! 🥳

View attachment 34783
Well me too! Here's to the end of the furlough!

20201030_164349.jpg

Did you try the stout yet
Ha was just typing, yes I did yesterday and today. The flavours are great just not meshed together yet. It should be really good in a couple weeks.

Did you get your bottles yet?

Ha was just typing, yes I did yesterday and today. The flavours are great just not meshed together yet. It should be really good in a couple weeks.

Did you get your bottles yet?
Not yet the post was closed for 3 days. Over half the staff were of isolating. Just got a couple of parcels today.

My father in law very kindly sent me this mini keg of Broadside and it's delicious, so much better than the bottled version.

BTW since this is keg conditioned, does anyone know if this contains Adnams primary yeast strain? Also are these kegs reusable? Presumably if I can get the top valve out without destroying it then it's just a matter of priming and resealing?

UO5HxcY.jpg

Well the everything stout is good, the whiskey kicks in now that it's warm. @Hazelwood Brewery try drinking now if you want and I will send you another in a couple months. Or half now and half tomorrow, it's filling.

Well the everything stout is good, the whiskey kicks in now that it's warm. @Hazelwood Brewery try drinking now if you want and I will send you another in a couple months. Or half now and half tomorrow, it's filling.

I’ve just poured a Citra pale ale but will definitely try the impy next if you’re going to send me another 😍 😍 😍

Woo Hoo!! 🥳✨🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back