What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a pint of wilkos hoppy copper pulled through my hand pump

Attachments

• 20201107_222553.jpg
    20201107_222553.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 48
Chose this to finish my evening. Bought a few since it mentions MO as being the main malt. Has 5 or so hops listed though, will be interesting in the future to compare to the MO, single hop beers that I've got brewing.
_20201124_203630.JPG

I’ve just done something *really* stupid!

For the first time ever (and I hope the last time ever!) I was pouring a pint when the beer fell to the level of the tap and gas escaped at high pressure. I reacted by immediately closing the tap except, and I suspect you’re ahead of me now, I FULLY OPENED the tap and sprayed the brew-shed (and myself) with half a gallon of Saison!

So to my list of jobs tomorrow, I need to remove all the kegs and wash down the kegs, shelves, and floor. FFS!!! 🤬

Am I the only one stupid enough to have done this?

PS It also made my saison cloudy!

View attachment 36289
H...I think you need to devise a keg tilt contraption whereby the emptying keg can be tilted to the optimum angle to ensure it is fully emptied. Maybe a shallow tray the keg sits on and could be propped by a pre determined block size..bit of ply and some 2" off cuts and Fanny's your aunt!

I often ask my wife if she’d like Vodka and lemonade with her squash. I think it would be really good! She likes the Robinsons Raspberry, Rhubarb & Orange Blossom squash.
As a poor student I used to use cordials as mixers for vodka. Morrisons own brand orange, or even lemon if I was feeling plush! 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back