What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest Belgian Pale with EKG and Saaz. Yeast was Imperial Gnome. 5.4%
IMG_20201128_200905.jpg

Just trying @pilgrimhudd weizenbock
Pours a nice dark red/brown, carbonation is low. Clarity is very good.
Aroma I am getting bubble gum, that's a new one for me. I was expecting banana & glove. Backed up with sweet malt
Taste is sweet malt with low bitterness, again bubble gum with a little hint of banana.
Good job on this, personally I would of liked a higher carbonation to help balance the sweetness.
Cheers 🍻 another good swap.
IMG_20201128_212136158_HDR.jpg

Just trying @pilgrimhudd weizenbock
Pours a nice dark red/brown, carbonation is low. Clarity is very good.
Aroma I am getting bubble gum, that's a new one for me. I was expecting banana & glove. Backed up with sweet malt
Taste is sweet malt with low bitterness, again bubble gum with a little hint of banana.
Good job on this, personally I would of liked a higher carbonation to help balance the sweetness.
Cheers 🍻 another good swap.
View attachment 36559

You were expecting banana and glove? 😉

Cheers mate, glad you enjoyed it.

I know it’s not really like me to be first at the bar but today I’m at a bit of a loose end - one of those days when you want to do something but at the same time can’t be arsed. My solution is a pint of Cardamom Saison!

I only have about three pints left now so it may not see the night through😟

285AD5F8-AF89-4072-92E3-38BDB88D8A14.jpeg

Now succumbed to having a half of the aforementioned Horners 999 . Gotta to say its a bit sweet but it not being something I have ever had much of not sure what to expect for the style.

20201129_151945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back