What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much needed pint of my American Amber with Citra & Columbus 5.4%
IMG_20201129_183629.jpg

Next up is this Siren porter. Really pretty good, there's an interesting floral, almost rose flavour to it. Actually a little overly roasty for my taste, despite the "cold steeped" claim in the blurb.
EOEyJYE.jpg
Have a can or two of this on order, looking forward to it and some carribean Christmas cakes.

Just having a quiet 71 Brewing Luminous Nights in celebration of a (too) large Neon Raptor order.
Also in celebration of firing up my brew kit now it has the insulation fitted. Hit temperature in an acceptable time. I'll be running the pid calibrations tomorrow hopefully.
20201129_204511.jpg

I'm about two thirds through this barrel of Youngs America IPA but still nicely carbed from the intial sugar priming a month ago, served at an ambient 12 C in my shed.
View attachment 36549

This Brooklyn Defender IPA is the official beer of New York Comic con - well I'm no nerd but i enjoyed it's bready,
golden maltiness, classic Cascade hopping and bitter finish
View attachment 36552

Last two bottles of my first lager since starting again.
Out of date wilko golden lager kit with new mangrove jack's Bavarian lager yeast M76.
I bought 4 cans of stella to go with them.
I much prefer the home brew to Stella without a doubt.
I hope i haven't cocked up my 2nd lager brew. (Don't brew whilst drunk ;) )
A coopers Australian lager.
I've pitched another mangrove jack's Bavarian lager yeast M76 on it.
Fingers crossed.

I fancy giving an ipa a go.

Next on the list for brew2bottle me thinks 👍

Nipped out to the shed to try a bottle of my first wow ciders.
Made a few weeks ago.
Raspberry lowicz and lime.
Not sure if this is the stronger of the two i first did but it tastes nice enough.
Sweet and fizzy carbonation with a dry/bitter after taste.
The lime stays long after.

IMG_20201130_003911878.jpg

IMG_20201130_003839692.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back