What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Guinness Foreign Extra Stout a stronger, hoppier version brewed for export, was originally West India Porter.
Fruity sweet, dark treacle taste and more bitter than regular Guinness.
Quite pokey at 7.5% so one's enough for me, nice to savour slowly.
View attachment 36847

Where did you get this from...if you don't mind me asking?

Is that 400g of hops?? I'm fed up with hop fade in my IPAs so I don't know if I could bring myself to use that much :confused:
Yeah 20g per liter. The hops have faded some and it is perfect right now, earlier it was too hoppy. I would say 200g is more than enough. I would also go 75/25 citra to mosaic next time. Mosaic is powerful.

Trying these tonight got them in Tesco
E40CDFC9-0662-4D1C-944C-0204529323E7.jpeg

Not drinking yet, just going to bed off nights 🙄
But after a chat with @terrym the other day I mentioned trying some ales. (See what all the fuss is about 🙂 )
Been to Aldi this morning, unfortunately they didn't have the three he suggested but I did pick these up to try.

IMG_20201204_120307801.jpg

Not drinking yet, just going to bed off nights 🙄
But after a chat with @terrym the other day I mentioned trying some ales. (See what all the fuss is about 🙂 )
Been to Aldi this morning, unfortunately they didn't have the three he suggested but I did pick these up to try.

View attachment 36857
So much for Worthington White Shield, Fullers Bengal Lancer, and Shepheard Neame IPA :laugh8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back