What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my recently reappeared kviek pales from last July...it's still only drinkable..but I shall not waste it.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
English bitter to start tonight. Not much of this left now so need to start planning the next batch.

View attachment 42014
...YOU do?!
Even though I now have a summer breeze and a pilsner bottled and carbed,two full fv of Guinness clone and a Chinook pale I am woefully low on staple brews... namely bitter and SAISON!
I'm waiting on yeast so I suspect it'll be bitter this week and bottle the Guinness clone..

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...YOU do?!
Even though I now have a summer breeze and a pilsner bottled and carbed,two full fv of Guinness clone and a Chinook pale I am woefully low on staple brews... namely bitter and SAISON!
I'm waiting on yeast so I suspect it'll be bitter this week and bottle the Guinness clone..
Best get your brewing head on Worzel 😉

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another English bitter, I really enjoyed the last one. I have about 10 pints of the bitter and about the same Summer Breeze in King kegs. Both need adding to the brew schedule.

B933F744-6F70-4EE6-9DD5-0F54A7844D34.jpeg

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the pale ale not much left now, i just placed an order for 40k of grain 25kg of minch pale and 15kg of vienna and 400gr of hops from thbc 55 quid
Better get a brew on in that case, not long before you’ll have folk coming round for a beer! What have you got planned?

Rodcx500z

Landlord.
Reaction score
Better get a brew on in that case, not long before you’ll have folk coming round for a beer! What have you got planned?
To be honest H i have not got a clue, i still have 2 pb's to go at, i signed up to brew father today as well they have got a hell of library on there acheers.

Latest posts