What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some great guides on YouTube, to get you going on brewfarther rod, I’m still trying to get my head round it 😆

A couple of MJ pink grapefruit IPAs whilst I figured out my new corny keg setup from BKT. I've got no beer to put in it at the moment, so I made a load of fizzy water instead:laugh8:

My own Amber nectar, Summer Breeze! It’s crystal clear but also at the end of it’s life now - 10 weeks old. It’s more like a nice pale ale now where it’s a more zingy fruity ale at 2 weeks old.

922B2BF2-7215-47B1-BB15-D6CD03112219.jpeg

Yes. Correct. I use the 8g bulbs normally but my local Wilko has been out of stock..I keep meaning to order online..tell me more.
I used to use the 8g bulbs but was going through them at a rate given I have 11 King kegs and drink quite a bit. I bought some Schrader valves, a Schrader Chuck, a CO2 bottle and regulator and I haven’t looked back.

Yes I follow your exploits....I'm hoping to hold out a bit longer. The 8g isn't a good option really..even on 2 kegs..and I'm sick of bottles!

Got a nice beer delivery yesterday, the other half of my Instagram win. I used the £25 voucher to grab some German classics and a couple of hoppy beers for good measure
IMG_20210224_172034_250.jpg

I'm starting with the Jacob Weissbier today and enjoying the sunshine
IMG_20210225_134703.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back