What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half a pint of my Czech Pilsner!

My bad - poor pour.

ACEA5C64-9318-4A10-90CF-F442E81613EE.jpeg

Looking forward to this all week.
@Hopsteep Niepa. Great colour, light pale orange. Carbonation is light but for me spot on, nice head which laces the full drink.
Massive aroma, citrus, pine, tropical fruit really dank. Excellent
Flavour follows the aroma, really strong hop forward beer. Great full mouth feel without it feeling like a desert. Really can't fault this beer. It's better than any of my attempts at this style.
Well done 👍
IMG_20210306_193123500.jpg
IMG_20210306_193157119.jpg
And that's it gone 🙂

Looking forward to this all week.
@Hopsteep Niepa. Great colour, light pale orange. Carbonation is light but for me spot on, nice head which laces the full drink.
Massive aroma, citrus, pine, tropical fruit really dank. Excellent
Flavour follows the aroma, really strong hop forward beer. Great full mouth feel without it feeling like a desert. Really can't fault this beer. It's better than any of my attempts at this style.
Well done 👍
View attachment 42707
View attachment 42708
And that's it gone 🙂

Cheers mate 👍 im glad it didn’t oxidise in the post the colour still looks good!

Thanks for the kind review, for a first attempt at the style I was really really happy. I’m usually very critical of a new recipe but I don’t think I would change anything with this one, will definitely brew it again 🍺

Cheers mate 👍 im glad it didn’t oxidise in the post the colour still looks good!

Thanks for the kind review, for a first attempt at the style I was really really happy. I’m usually very critical of a new recipe but I don’t think I would change anything with this one, will definitely brew it again 🍺
It last the length of time it took me to write the review. 10 mins😂
First beer of the weekend 🍻

Outdoor cinema night tonight. Fire pit and kamado grill providing heat and the 1st Lord of the Rings movie on a projector against an outside wall. We did all three Hobbit movies over the last couple of weekends and need to get the rest of LOTR in while sunset time means thy finish before my 13Yr olds bedtime.
So it’s BBQ tea, popcorn and blankets, and once again I’m totally ****-**** on draught homebrew from the garage. There might be a downside to the kegerator after all.
image.jpg

Outdoor cinema night tonight. Fire pit and kamado grill providing heat and the 1st Lord of the Rings movie on a projector against an outside wall. We did all three Hobbit movies over the last couple of weekends and need to get the rest of LOTR in while sunset time means thy finish before my 13Yr olds bedtime.
So it’s BBQ tea, popcorn and blankets, and once again I’m totally ****-**** on draught homebrew from the garage. There might be a downside to the kegerator after all.
View attachment 42721
Try to do that outside here and we would have died of exposure !! Can’t wait to get sitting outside near the beer fridge unfortunately not this week as it’s Baltic here.

Try to do that outside here and we would have died of exposure !! Can’t wait to get sitting outside near the beer fridge unfortunately not this week as it’s Baltic here.
I don’t think I’m too far away from you (I’m 5 miles NW of Lisburn). I’ve pulled out a keg of Helles from the garage and I’m thinking it might need to back in to keep it at ambient,

I don’t think I’m too far away from you (I’m 5 miles NW of Lisburn). I’ve pulled out a keg of Helles from the garage and I’m thinking it might need to back in to keep it at ambient,
I’m 10 miles from the farthest north a man can go on this wee island and believe me it’s as cold as it can be. It’s lovely when the sun is out but as soon as the sun goes down it’s below zero.
fair play sitting out I have 4 daughters and along with my wife they all run 10 degrees colder than me lol so getting them outside this time of the year is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back