What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to avoid alcohol this month, although I won't kick myself if I don't mange to, which is more likely the longer I stay in this thread😁

don't know about tonight but this holiday afternoon (two days off) it's one of these
IMG_20210112_122830_1.jpg

rather pleasant.

don't know about tonight but this holiday afternoon (two days off) it's one of these
I enjoyed drinking the beers, and love reusing the bottles. However, I still remember the pain that was removing the labels. Your photo will give me nightmares tonight!

I enjoyed drinking the beers, and love reusing the bottles. However, I still remember the pain that was removing the labels. Your photo will give me nightmares tonight!
it is a really nice bottle. soft of flask-like. doesn't come across well in the photo. i've given up on bottles (except for bunging candles in) and enjoy the relative ease of a PB.

If I drink anything tonight i'll probably be on my back....hit the wall after 5 week old only settles on me and trying to develop PowerApps for departments.
I do have some beef tacos tonight so may have a can of Trapped in Amber from Staggeringly Good. I've got my brew monk being delivered today so be rude not too

Tried my brown ale.... it's not very good. I dont think I like brown ales.

However this west coast IPA is great! More IPAs

View attachment 39375
I like the sound of this, I am currently making up a list of what to brew. @Hazelwood Brewery summer breeze is on the list.
Looking at Czech pilsner and a dark schwarzbier
Maybe a lemon Saison with motueka
Open to ideas and recipe's if anyone has any suggestions 👍

I like the sound of this, I am currently making up a list of what to brew. @Hazelwood Brewery summer breeze is on the list.

I’d add a Belgian Tripel to these and a Stout (maybe also a Doppelbock) 😉

I brewed a Vienna lager hopped like a Czech pils. It's delicious. In fact I am going to drink one now. I think I sent one of these to strange-steve but I am not sure anymore?

20210112_182818.jpg

Just checking the carb level on my west coast ipa after 3 days in the keg.
Still a bit green but showing promise.
Looks more like a neipa but I'm becoming convinced that rousing the dry hops adds significantly to the haze somehow 🤔

20210112_182534.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back