What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bliss.

The kids are in bed and the wife is hanging curtains at the holiday lets.

Time for a sabro porter, the last of my Easter egg and some football.

Attachments

• 20210408_200318.jpg
    20210408_200318.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 32
No one told me to lay off it afterwards. Anyway, it hasn’t appear to have done me any harm, and my new pair knockers are a joy...
No I wasn't either but I'm on six days off and liable to "stay up til all hours"...so was on best behaviour..
I'm not now.
In fact I'm ready to kill the washing machine as it's stopped working..like it's mate the dishwasher...
Chill out...get another beer 🍻....

Had 3 tonight, a dry hopped lager hop bomb, followed by the last of my stout followed by a sample of my witbier bottled last Friday.

Witbier trned out quite nice, aroma is spot on. Would like a touch more orange and more late addition Saaz for next time. Head retention is ****, but it's very chuggable
20210408_204422.jpg

Sneaked out for a cheeky barley wine whilst I wait for my virgin RO filter to do its work.looks like I have 20L after 3 hrs which I thinks OK. Cant have too much as want to be up to nail a decent Pilsner brew in the am.

16179130710505844554640434781771.jpg

No I wasn't either but I'm on six days off and liable to "stay up til all hours"...so was on best behaviour..
I'm not now.
In fact I'm ready to kill the washing machine as it's stopped working..like it's mate the dishwasher...
Chill out...get another beer 🍻....

@Clint I'm not a practical person and nor have a followed your white goods woes but everything that has gone wrong with my ageing appliances I have managed to sort by a watching some youtube.

Caveat being if you have to call anyone in and they find out you have tried to do it yoursen they will charge you double....

Thanks @Leon103 for the Porter. Tasty brew👍🏼meant to post last night but didn't get round to it.
cherries And chocolate. Clean and very easy drinking. Chocolate nutty flavours with a fruity cherry like flavours. Really enjoyed🍺
For some reason the photo won't upload 🤷🏻

Do you weigh every measure?

I do like a drink but I don't want to be fat and unhealthy! So I pretty much weigh and track everything I consume yes. Why would you not? Perhaps there'd be less obesity if more people did this! Slightly impertinent question...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back