What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s better
C9A8587C-23AC-47EA-83A4-2F2A776DEB25.jpeg

Started with one of my strawberry belgian ales (kit) then a MO Golding SMaSH... Next up is this...
_20210112_185323.JPG

I don't 'do' dry January and the like, but, I do 'do', weeks without. One starts tomorrow. So I must make the most of tonight!
I've had this in the cupboard for some time. Don't know why I haven't tried it before :beer1:

Starting tonight’s festivities with a Summer Breeze. I will not now be brewing tomorrow as planned because some hops I need have not arrived - ordered from THBC and sent out the same day (6th) but stuck in customs clearance.

View attachment 39373
Stuck in customs eh? They're infiltrating the Hazelwood cartel..there'll be sniffer dogs all over your steady stream of packages...you need a mule..

38 C day today, slaved over a hot stove (air conditioning on) to transform 3.170 Kg of Santa Rosa plums into Spicy Plum Jam.
Put a six pack of Best Bitters in the fridge to celebrate completion, don't usually drink BB's at such a low temperature but made an exception today.
And to top it of my wife says I can call in reinforcements, bless her cotton socks.🥰

View attachment 39318
Reinforcements was the big guns ESB's, hot days and heavies don't mix.
My wife didn't know the difference, there again she doesn't know the difference between bottling and brewing. As far as she is concerned all aspects of home brewing is, "Playing with your beer"
005.JPG

My ESB, retired early and no more drink last night, apart from one long neck of Ordinary Bitter.
Tonight is what I will be brewing tomorrow Irish Extra Stout.
001.JPG

Was trying to do two weeks off the booze, lasted 10 days. **** it, the kids are doing my head in, the wife is doing my head in and beer must be the answer. This sour dipa is interesting. Couldn't drink many though.

Don't worry, you failed the same day as me. Work was doing my head in though!

Started with one of my strawberry belgian ales (kit) then a MO Golding SMaSH... Next up is this...
View attachment 39386
I don't 'do' dry January and the like, but, I do 'do', weeks without. One starts tomorrow. So I must make the most of tonight!
I've had this in the cupboard for some time. Don't know why I haven't tried it before :beer1:
I loved their Big Milk Stout, but I was underwhelmed by this Zia. And I like strong, sweet beers. I did like Vocation Imperial Kirsch at 11%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back