What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not bad @Fuzzy Growler but I think some of the Northern Monk offerings have a bigger hop punch.
20210416_165441.jpg

My beer52 arrived. A case for just the delivery cost 2.95.
This. A belguin pale. 6.8%.
Fab

We used to use this company for the hubby. Fab service.

Have you seen the brewdog offer as well? 8 free cans and just pay for delivery. My son sent me the link. Obviously you cancel after you’ve got the free beer ha ha 😝

Bramling Cross best bitter.
Cheers!
View attachment 45284
Is it just Bramling cross or have you cut it with anything I have a 100g of Bramling cross leaf in the freezer which I am trying to decide what to do with (half tempted,to try making a saison with it) as for what I’m drinking.

A85C222D-691C-42D5-94FA-2977F25C0FFC.jpeg
Aurora and Saaz Saison, cold, dry and saison like, the ideal summer beer just a shame I don’t have the summer weather.

Is it just Bramling cross or have you cut it with anything I have a 100g of Bramling cross leaf in the freezer which I am trying to decide what to do with (half tempted,to try making a saison with it) as for what I’m drinking.

View attachment 45295
Aurora and Saaz Saison, cold, dry and saison like, the ideal summer beer just a shame I don’t have the summer weather.
Saison sounds nice..not used Aurora before.

View attachment 45295
That's sounds delightful. My latest Saison is in its third week in the FV. Can't wait to get that on tap. (Styrian Goldings and Saaz for me. Can't get enough of SG right now)

As for the Bramling Cross, I've read in several different places that the best combo is with First Gold. Brewdog do a recipe with that pairing and GH does the same in his Tin Miners Ale. I reckon you could use Admiral or EKG with BX quite nicely as an alternative.

Mine uses BX and Challenger 4:1. I'm a fan of the dry tang of Challenger having grown up in the North of England. Check the hop schedule here: Cushyno Brewdays etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back