What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very fruit, aroma isn't great. I used 100g of talus 100g of citra and 50g of cascade. I would say Talus is the dominant hop. It's still young
Just ordered 225g of it for my next brew. All of it is going into a dry hop along with azzaca and mosaic.

Some beers arrived today, a couple have Talus in them so will see if I can detect it. Also some of the new Tesco beers have Talus.

Lunch with the wifey
IMG_20210420_122856142_HDR.jpg

Nipped out for a trim and thought I'd grab a quick pint. Everywhere on our high Street booked out Tuesday lunchtime not accepting walk ins. Similar story in the City last Thursday. There will be a few places round both work and home that I won't be bothering with once we are back to normal. Anyway in happier news, finally found somewhere hospitable and this nice drop.

20210420_133708.jpg

Had quite a physical day today working on our cast iron table. 3 hours of wire brushing to get all the old flaking paint off, then cleaning and painting.

41C568D5-90ED-448A-81C2-1A47AE003F39.jpeg

You know how these things work, time for a reward. A nice Czech Pilsner. Still not fully clear, probably because I’ve not pulled much from the keg as yet. Maybe another couple of pints and it will clear.

03052A21-391E-4823-AEDC-CC2EDA666CFC.jpeg

Awwwww this beer from @dan125 is going down well...busy day, lots of driving and off the beer yesterday so this is hitting the spot 😆
I think he said it was a pale but it's got Medusa hops.Has a piney citrus aroma to it and the flavour had it too, slightly orange citrus. Tasty beer , there is a nice level of bitterness but with a soft mouthfeel. I know it young but I think it's a tasty beer...although a can of my father in law's Fosters would have hit the spot tonight🍺
IMG_20210420_185217.jpg

I am joking about the Fosters....promise 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back