What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed a couple from a bottle shop on recommendations from here. I had a Rustbucket and White Rabbit (or whatever the session IPA is). I was a little disappointed. They were solid but perhaps my expectations had been built up by the rave reviews here. Or perhaps they don't travel well to the NE of England :confused.:
Kinnegar is what got me started on craft beer. I have to mention before my options were Guinness, harp, carlsberg or smithwicks. 😂😂

20210620_192642.jpg

Chinook pale..

It's father's Day so I thought I'd treat myself to this Imperial Kirsch chocolate and cherry stout from Vocation
PXL_20210620_130915040.jpg

It was amazing! Like a liquid black forest gateau 😍 I couldn't drink more than one because it did get quite sickly towards the end, but I'm definitely picking a few more up if I see them in Tesco's.

Sadly no beery gifts for me today. I did get a big fat cigar and some socks though! 👍🏼

Just back from portsalon. Is that the fancy red wine @Hazelwood Brewery recommended.
Nobody told me the Donegal rally was on ffs😩
No it’s Portuguese wine I buy direct from Portugal it’s £7.50 in Tesco and delivered direct is €5 and it’s lovely.
will look for the one hb recommended as soon as I run out of this
I was to go to kinnegar s tap room in rathmullan but cancelled because of the rally. Nightmare getting through letterkenny last time it was on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back