What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Pennine

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been putting back some american lagers lately, they really do hit the spot when it's 38c out. Now I am moving on to the Mexican lagers, this one is better than I remember. It's classified as a munich dunkel and is quite accurate.

PXL_20210621_002830909.jpg

Redwulf

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a mad few weeks with very little brewing activity I've finally got the Gumballhead Clone kegged and carbonated after giving it nearly 3 weeks cold conditioning and wow! I've got a floral notes giving way to lemon, tangerine and a general citrus flavour. I'm on my second glass now and its bloody great, would definitely brew again...
gumballhead.jpg

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a mad few weeks with very little brewing activity I've finally got the Gumballhead Clone kegged and carbonated after giving it nearly 3 weeks cold conditioning and wow! I've got a floral notes giving way to lemon, tangerine and a general citrus flavour. I'm on my second glass now and its bloody great, would definitely brew again...
View attachment 49447
Looks a lot like mine...and sounds like it!

Jim Brewster

Malt teaser
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A break from the hop intensity of Northern Monk, Salt, and Cloudwater.

Oh, that’s good!
I have to say I'm a bit bored with the overly hopped stuff, it has its place once in a while but I think there's too much of it around, always good to go back to a beer that's got more to it and a bit of subtlety.

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m starting to miss my English Bitter so I’m compensating with this. Not that they taste at all similar but they are both malty.
EB8C52D9-E258-40F5-8A7C-08FD1591B332.jpeg

Leon103

Landlord.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a long 7 days without a beer so I am diving in with what can be the last couple of pints riwaka pale.

The colour is nothing like the photo, it's like milky pineapple juice.

And you can see from the photo that the new drinking terrace is ready for slabs.

Attachments

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Trying my first sour IPA. Was a bit worried about this because I not a big fan of sours. This is very refreshing and lightly soured. Dry hopped with Vic secret and mandarina Bavaria
IMG_20210621_195125375.jpg

Rodcx500z

Landlord.
Reaction score
This has been in the keg for just over a week, a pilsner smash with saaz the head didn’t stay round long but the carbonation is like tongue biting the taste is really nice for me you get that slight wiffy sulphur smell you get with lager but you can’t taste it, it’s nice, how can you tell chill haze from not clear all this kegging and a fridge is new to me
90048A7D-D274-489A-9B79-D1F9B72F4CC9.jpeg

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has been in the keg for just over a week, a pilsner smash with saaz the head didn’t stay round long but the carbonation is like tongue biting the taste is really nice for me you get that slight wiffy sulphur smell you get with lager but you can’t taste it, it’s nice, how can you tell chill haze from not clear all this kegging and a fridge is new to me View attachment 49455
Chill haze will normally clear as the beer warms up.

Latest posts