What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A glass of the ‘Everything’ with roasted marshmallows in the back garden. - now life doesn’t get much better than that 🤩
322E1DDE-FF26-40D3-930D-E7509A90AB13.jpeg

8235232A-EB42-46B2-9C86-97886498F7D9.jpeg

I have a 20 litre drum hooked up temporary until the back is concreted. Then I will put the oil tank back in place and box it in with fencing.
Neighbors must love me at the minute. Oil tank, dog box, swings slide and trampoline all sitting in my front drive 😃

Be careful of building regs when putting the tank back. You can't have wood near it.

Judging from the photos, it's good weather on you side of the Channel. It's absolutely hissing down in sunny Brittany and has been all day.
Anybody following the Tour de France ? Some silly old bat leapt out of the crowd with a cardboard placard and brought the whole peleton down. Hope they hang her.
Yes, I'm a fan of the le Tour. Rumour has it that "old bat" is supposedly being sued by the organisers. Too bl33ding right! What an idiot!

There can't be many sports in the world where half the participants end up in a heap of broken bones, twisted metal and shards of broken plastic, then get up and continue a race of endurance. Top cyclists are as tough as they come.
One of the riders had to retire the next day after finding he had broken bones in both forearms and had ridden to the finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back