What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too busy golfing yo watch the footie. Now it’s Beer52 night. Double dry hopped citra ale. Delicious.
F18D1AB9-54F3-46C9-B2CA-886CC4CE38C1.jpeg

🍺🥳⚽🥳🍺🍗🍟
Time for a white IPA
My Mrs said I over celebrated for the England goals...ermmm no.
West ham beating spurs
England beating Germany
Europe beating USA in the Masters
As a west ham fan you take the joy when it comes, as in true west ham style England will probably lose in the next round 😋
IMG_20210629_193813.jpg

🍺🥳⚽🥳🍺🍗🍟
Time for a white IPA
My Mrs said I over celebrated for the England goals...ermmm no.
West ham beating spurs
England beating Germany
Europe beating USA in the Masters
As a west ham fan you take the joy when it comes, as in true west ham style England will probably lose in the next round 😋
View attachment 49961
Wash your mouth out right now! 🤬

Couple of Badger beers that were a bit 'meh' considering how much I love Tanglefoot. Now a bottle of Oude Geuze Boon. This is interesting stuff; has anyone tried using the dregs of this to sour / adds Bret to an ale after primary fermentation?

Couple of Badger beers that were a bit 'meh' considering how much I love Tanglefoot. Now a bottle of Oude Geuze Boon. This is interesting stuff; has anyone tried using the dregs of this to sour / adds Bret to an ale after primary fermentation?
I can vouch for @dad_of_jon using the Geuze dregs in his Face Off. Very sour if I recall!

Dregs of the bottling bucket. My latest APA. Cut the Vienna from half the grain bill to a third; Citra/Simcoe/Mosaic; Bry-97. Bright and juicy with maybe a touch of hop burn which I hope will fade in bottle.

Bottle of Abingdon Bridge picked up from Loose Cannon last week while I watch the highlights of Cav winning his 31st stage at the Tour.

Went for an English "Black Sheep" while watching the first half, then thought I'd better balance that with something more European, so enjoyed watching England's second goal while supping a Bohemian Lager. Because of the win, reverted to TT Landlord clone.

Now wondering when the TdF highlights are available on itv hub, so might hunt out a bottle of Saison just in case. acheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back