What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9D81CC95-808E-42F5-A26A-712AFBC03309.jpeg

Sierra nevada pale ale Clone. My 3rd ever brew. It's been in the bottle about 8 weeks now. It's not very hoppy and I think I've put too much priming suger in so I've left it for a bit too go a bit flat. Still nice, though I've never tasted the original to compare with.cheers.

Attachments

• 20210701_175232.jpg
    20210701_175232.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 34
Sierra nevada pale ale Clone. My 3rd ever brew. It's been in the bottle about 8 weeks now. It's not very hoppy and I think I've put too much priming suger in so I've left it for a bit too go a bit flat. Still nice, though I've never tasted the original to compare with.cheers.
Nice glass, beer looks good too.

Dangerously close to the end of this keg. This beer has raised some questions over my process and whether I am too hit/miss in my approach to sparge temperature and mash pH.

TT Landlord clone. Not even close, but still a reasonable beer.
rps20210701_184649.jpg

Yes version 3 and it's certainly tasting fantastic though been a while since I've had the original but certainly prefer this though not the cheapest of brews to put together it is definitely one of my best...IMO
Nice, enjoy. I love a pint of shipyard. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back