Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't leave 'em in the fridge for too long. Those beauties need to be served a bit warmer to get the full flavour clapa
Bugger they've been in there two days :laugh8:

I will get them out before i pick SWMBO up from work.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've finally got my hands on an Anti Establishment IPA from ALDI. It's not bad! It could do with more hop aroma and a tad less bitterness and it would be great. View attachment 50086

I remember that getting slated in the forum MrT just goes to show we all have different tastes, might pop to ALDI and get one tomorrow and give it a try.

stubrewworx

Regular.
Reaction score
Really nice lager from Beer52. Tastes like an Austrian version of a Munich Helles, big blast of noble hops on the nose, bready malts and a well rounded medium bodied mouthfeel. I’ll look out for this one again.
View attachment 50087
I remember having a few of those touring Austria, in cans as we didnt drink out much. Think Stiegl is the premium brand there. Not a big choice in Austria but the prices are good. 👍

stubrewworx

Regular.
Reaction score
I remember that getting slated in the forum MrT just goes to show we all have different tastes, might pop to ALDI and get one tomorrow and give it a try.
How much is it a can?

I'm sure I worked it out that punk is cheaper in tesco, maybe when its 2x 4pk for £9?

It may have been said here before, but punk is cheaper in neverspoons than buying from the supermarkets and cheaper than BrewDog pubs. In York there's a BrewDog and neverspoons about 150m apart....

Reaction score
A freezing cold Geordie lager made from a kit 5 years out of date but with new yeast from Crossmyloof. It's really rather nice.
And as a bonus, purely by chance, I saw the steam train Tornado on the mainline near Sandy today.

IMG_20210702_201226064.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts