What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After kegging my London Bitter this evening and sitting down for the football I poured myself a glass of Pine Rapids Pale Ale kindly sent to me by @pilgrimhudd
Nice gentle Psss on opening and poured with a nice head lastIng until the end of the glass, which wasn’t that long to be honest. The aroma was hoppy but not overly so and I honestly couldn’t remember what hops he said were used. I did know the aroma was familiar and after checking I kicked myself. Cascade and Simcoe but it was the Simcoe that was coming through. I haven’t used it for a while and had forgotten how much I liked it. Flavour didn’t disappoint either and carbonation was spot on.

I really enjoyed this, thank you 🍻

View attachment 50107View attachment 50108

Glad you enjoyed it, yep I think the simcoe overpowers the cascade a little, will probably brew this again with a bit more cascade.

Quick stir fry for dinner with a glass of wit
E855F3FD-1ACD-4469-AC92-BE08629602BA.jpeg

A little reward for swapping the bedrooms around and actually getting in front of ourselves for once. A little Cherry Saison for my better half and a Gumballhead for me. The Saison was a bit like Cherry Pop when it was younger but its really come on in the last couple of weeks.

View attachment 50156

I still have a few of the cherry saisons left, and I'm really pleased with it too.

Gareth might be changing the setup, but I'm sticking to the lineup I went with for the Germany match.
So first name on the teamsheet is the Wye valley wholesome stout.
C'mon ⚽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back