What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Lidl Beer Festival selection. Every drop ive had from Stewart Brewery has been superb.
They normally only carry 2 of their beers within their normal shelf range. Under the promotion they have several more. The New Relic mosaic ipa is fantastic. All at £1.79 or so.

Attachments

• 20210731_210320.jpg
    20210731_210320.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 49
First bottle of my new belgium IPA, I kind of like the phenolic mix with new world hops. It's almost like a Neipa with a bit of spiciness at the end. Very happy with it, especially as this one has only been carbing in the bottle for 4 days.

PXL_20210802_223543901.jpg

Found this one too, another I have been on the lookout for. Smells like orange grapefruit juice with some dank. Drinks so smoothly and is perfectly carbonated. Fruity with a hint of malt and a tad bit tart as the carbonation dwindles. Also has a nice low bitter finish.
Well done Weldwerks. Definitely give it a shot if you can find it.

PXL_20210802_232457832.jpg

Some of the Lidl Beer Festival selection. Every drop ive had from Stewart Brewery has been superb.
They normally only carry 2 of their beers within their normal shelf range. Under the promotion they have several more. The New Relic mosaic ipa is fantastic. All at £1.79 or so.

Thanks for the heads-up, just paid a visit. athumb..

Found this one too, another I have been on the lookout for. Smells like orange grapefruit juice with some dank. Drinks so smoothly and is perfectly carbonated. Fruity with a hint of malt and a tad bit tart as the carbonation dwindles. Also has a nice low bitter finish.
Well done Weldwerks. Definitely give it a shot if you can find it.

View attachment 51927
Stop it now..I have wanted to try that beer too...not likely though is it.
Just have to try the clone recipe 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back