What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the small Heretic cans I tagged on to my last MM order was out of date by a few days. I emailed to complain and Rob very kindly sent me 2 much fresher 650ml bottles of this to make up for it. clapa
Good old Malt Miller :hat:

20210811_174547.jpg

Thanks and yeah the red is defo a bit darker than planned and the haze doesn't help in a darker beer but hopefully easily fixed for next time.
Happy to send you a pale if you fancy a swap?
🍻

Would love to but it’ll be a while yet for mine as I’ve nothing ready 🙈

Will ask you again when I’ve got something worth swapping if that’s ok lol 😆

P.S. nothing wrong with your darker one, I just don’t drink that style normally.

Last edited:
Watching that myself but season 3 is really really badly done I feel. Lots of very bad plot lines and it’s pretty hard to watch. The first 2 were pretty good
Season 3...what you watching this on. I'm watching season2 on netflix thought this was the latest season.

I'm drinking a Cali Common too. First taste, bottled 20/7/21.

Verdict: pretty disappointing. Still quite cloudy, a bit flat and just doesn't taste 'ready'. File under "not worth touching for another three weeks at least, but not holding my breath anyway".

Poor planning, really, I made two 'high risk' brews that I thought might not turn out well in succession, this Cali Common, and a kolsh (still not bottled). I should be interspersing them with 'bankers' that I have brewed before and where I am confident of the results.
so sorry to hear that asad1 I love my california steaming done a few times now with MJ cali common and on the repeat brew list. usually around April each year when the temps are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back