What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More respectable spanking of Andorra in the end...1-0 would have been a little poor.
Just finished my American Amber. Smoothing out nicely and hops are blending better now.
IMG_20210905_180229.jpg

Magnificent mild, very underrated drink, this one I was a bit dubious about aroma hops are Saaz hops turned out far better than I expected. Definitely will be making this again.
View attachment 53900
Agree: mild is a great style, and can have masses of character.

As GW says:
"A good, well-brewed mild ale is a superb drink and was England's most popular beer, particularly among working people, until just after the Second World War. Its popularity waned from then on, partly because the brewers insisted on progressively weakening the product or faking it by merely adding caramel to their running light ales, and partly because a cloth-cap stigma became attached to the drinking of dark beers"

The Mrs who doesn't even drink beer went to the local brewery with some mates as they had a beer festival tonight. Brought me back a amber/red rye ale hopped with Mosiac 👍🏼
View attachment 53807
It was getting late so @dan125 had left the building.

Yeah, you definitely needed something to wash all that beer down! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back