Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score

Donegal john

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am on the hunt for one of them teku glasses.

dave_77

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished a very nice Belgian Pale hopped with First Gold & Chinook and Brett bottle conditioned from @samale .
Lovely refreshing beer. The Brett is subtle and gives a nice zingy fruit edge, it seems to amplify the first gold giving it and orangy feel. Couldn't say I could pick out Chinook, so maybe it's English grown as I find Chinook has a distinct flavour. Highly drinkable pale, with just enough Brett character to add another dimension without overpowering
IMG_20210925_193939.jpg

GerritT

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steam Brew IIPA

I kinda quit brewing myself, so these cans fill an emptiness.

JohnBoy27

Reaction score
Just finished a very nice Belgian Pale hopped with First Gold & Chinook and Brett bottle conditioned from @samale .
Lovely refreshing beer. The Brett is subtle and gives a nice zingy fruit edge, it seems to amplify the first gold giving it and orangy feel. Couldn't say I could pick out Chinook, so maybe it's English grown as I find Chinook has a distinct flavour. Highly drinkable pale, with just enough Brett character to add another dimension without overpoweringView attachment 54796
That beer looks amazing! I’m hoping to get into beer soon Is there any kits you recommend when starting out with beer?

I’m so blue collar trash I’m having Gordon’s pink gin with flavoured sparkling water in a pint glass 😂😂😂😂 i have no shame haha.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Lovely refreshing beer. The Brett is subtle and gives a nice zingy fruit edge, it seems to amplify the first gold giving it and orangy feel. Couldn't say I could pick out Chinook, so maybe it's English grown as I find Chinook has a distinct flavour. Highly drinkable pale, with just enough Brett character to add another dimension without overpoweringView attachment 54796
I am really enjoying that beer, I have to post one to @Leon103 this week.

Theoriginalrich

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Visited Stewart’s today to take advantage of their birthday offer and picked up four of these. Limited run which I thought was on draught only, pleased to see it cans. Very pleased in fact. Excellent beer they should be thinking about brewing again.
66FEA7E8-DD33-4166-9E0A-E564BBE89559.jpeg
ECB1E582-A87F-4338-8381-648DD2AC2CC4.jpeg