What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Had this with the BBQ yesterday afternoon, bought it from Lidl not bad at all. First time I've seen it in the UK but they sell it in Italy. Might change my handle to Duffman.

After over a week of drinking the Tenerife lagers, heartburn has finally made me put my had in my pocket and buy the only imported overpriced ale they have to offer,,, rock and a hard place 🤐View attachment 56259
I had a few beers from these guys last time I was in Tenerife and they were good. Not sure how readily available they are though. We were in Santa Cruz
https://tacoa.com/

So we couldn’t afford to brew beer this month apart from a small experimental batch of a smash. This is just Maris otter and citra, with verdant ipa yeast. We are foxed as to where the haziness has come from though. It has been cold crashed and fined with gelatine, but still has this opaque colour. So weird! It was this colour before the finings went in so it wasn’t caused by the gelatine. It tastes nice though so no worries.

085B2807-DF1D-4E42-BF1D-C4BBC9E29C64.jpeg

So we couldn’t afford to brew beer this month apart from a small experimental batch of a smash. This is just Maris otter and citra, with verdant ipa yeast. We are foxed as to where the haziness has come from though. It has been cold crashed and fined with gelatine, but still has this opaque colour. So weird! It was this colour before the finings went in so it wasn’t caused by the gelatine. It tastes nice though so no worries.

View attachment 56264
It looks like a big juicy pale Lisa. Very enticing.

Seeing off the last of the Erdinger while stocking up from Get er Brewed.
Irish Ale, San Diego Super and Munich Lager yeasts all in stock at the same time! Took the opportunity to stock up on some grains as well. Good job they don’t sell SS Brew Buckets or it could have got expensive😂 The yeast selection has helped organise the brew queue for the next six weeks.

853D5DF3-8A38-463A-A42F-3C146AE3A115.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back