What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice pint of Idaho 7 NEIPA

Idaho 7.jpg

Very nice indeed, has anyone got a recipe like this? I have a free day tomorrow. I have the hops and plenty of maris otter extra pale plus some carapils. I've heard Sabro can be a bit overpowering so l would like to hear if anyone has done something similar
IMG_20211025_200043.jpg

The hops in the that are probably worth the price you paid never mind the drink itself...
Well happy,,, but compared to all the other drinks it was double the price…I checked out the label and did a little google translate and I think ?, they’re growing them in spain, perfect climate. But thought u needed a licence for certain strains 🤷🏼‍♂️ But like u mentioned,,cheap!

Well happy,,, but compared to all the other drinks it was double the price…I checked out the label and did a little google translate and I think ?, they’re growing them in spain, perfect climate. But thought u needed a licence for certain strains 🤷🏼‍♂️ But like u mentioned,,cheap!
had it in Mallorca a few years ago(posted a photo on here somewhere) and it was from a local supermarket for around the same price 8 different types of hops but they don't say how many of each :oops:

Night away with the family. Nice to see a hotel serving cask. A couple pints of cwtch and a jemina pitchfork. Both Welsh. And as I lost at bowling I have to pay.

(No pictures as this forum doesn't like me posting pictures from hotel wifi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back