What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the name of the 12% stout @Donegal john please?
Here you go @LesTom
image.jpg

Went out to brew a stout. Weighed out all the grains and put 5 kg into the bulldog mill. Went to the van for the drill and had a dooohhhh moment. Left my van at my mothers after a half day at work and went for lunch and pints with the wife. Now I have 7.5kg of malt sitting un crushed and 35l of 70degree water that will have to go cold and get heated again tomorrow 😡 I have another drill but the battery takes 30min to charge and lasts for 3 mins.
consoling myself with a few pints of what I thought was a beer to be poured out as it had a cream corn taste. 3 months in the keg and it’s very drinkable. A bit sweet due to a dodgy hop pairing and pitching on top of the turb from an esb but it’s not a bad pint now.
E37507C1-1009-4D8B-B34B-4C29D34AF558.jpeg

Went out to brew a stout. Weighed out all the grains and put 5 kg into the bulldog mill. Went to the van for the drill and had a dooohhhh moment. Left my van at my mothers after a half day at work and went for lunch and pints with the wife. Now I have 7.5kg of malt sitting un crushed and 35l of 70degree water that will have to go cold and get heated again tomorrow 😡 I have another drill but the battery takes 30min to charge and lasts for 3 mins.
consoling myself with a few pints of what I thought was a beer to be poured out as it had a cream corn taste. 3 months in the keg and it’s very drinkable. A bit sweet due to a dodgy hop pairing and pitching on top of the turb from an esb but it’s not a bad pint now.View attachment 57931
Ohhh dear..maybe need one of those grainfather electric mills when they are back in stock 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back