What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

moto748

Landlord.
Reaction score
Following up a Flakey Bitter with a 'Nick's Bitter', yet another recipe from @Nicks90 , from whom I have probably taken more than any other poster here.

Thanks. bud, I owe you! athumb..

I just took a pic, but my camera skillz are so appalling, it makes it look nowhere as good as it does in real life, I think it would do a disservice!

And I still have a bottle of Grey Sheep to go! I am really delighted to have three (in my view) very decent, but all different, bitters here to choose from. All three will certainly be brewed again.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Definitely my last. Belgian Tripel only Two weeks in the bottle, time to let this sit. Very happy with the flavour and carbonation. At just under 10% it's a sipper. No alcohol burn at all but a nice warming of the cheeks 🙂
IMG_20211122_002942316.jpg

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
Drinking a 12% beer after a good few hours in the pub possibly not the smartest move. Ah well we live and learn 😂
You're quite wrong, Donegal John, manifestly and outrageously wrong. Shame on you.
We DO NOT live and learn. We continue to drink 12 percenters after a skinfull at the boozer, because we know we're invincible. I'll do it, you'll do it, even Clint'll do it. Then, if we're capable, we'll chase it down with a drop of the pure stuff and seriously consider the unopened bottle of advokaat at the back of the shelf. 😬

Reaction score
You're quite wrong, Donegal John, manifestly and outrageously wrong. Shame on you.
We DO NOT live and learn. We continue to drink 12 percenters after a skinfull at the boozer, because we know we're invincible. I'll do it, you'll do it, even Clint'll do it. Then, if we're capable, we'll chase it down with a drop of the pure stuff and seriously consider the unopened bottle of advokaat at the back of the shelf. 😬
I fear your right. I dread the day I test my invincibility and reach for the plum poitin after a session and wake up with my liver scowling at me from the pillow

Status
Not open for further replies.