What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshbrewer

Out on the marshes, wailing at the moon.
Reaction score
Nice pint of my Mild on a cool winters night. This is the one I did with the CML Belgian yeast.
IMG_20211125_221816.jpg

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
Tonight I had an early taster of my foreign extra stout with 650ml of soured beer. Souring I can taste, I thought it would be stronger tasting so I will see how it develops apart from that it is coming along nicely, though I am now planning my next one with a litre of sour beer instead of 650ml.
The next is my Welsh Archers Bitter. This is turning out to be an excellent drop, checked the recipe again it was a 90 minute boil with all the hops (Fuggles) going in then.
001.JPG 002.JPG
004.JPG

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Reaction score
Well...today I'm supposed to be going out for around 2pm with the work colleagues to Chester for a few refreshments.
I think the "smart casual" might be swapped for "foul weather"...
Weirdly I've had 7 days off the ale and don't really feel like going...but that's probably my "antisocial " kicking in.

Reaction score
I feel that way about 'Heavy Pop' by overtone. I was cherishing every sip. Think it's gone for good now, hope not though!
In fairness there are also several other of my favourite beers that they all know I like. So like my kids I can’t really say I like one best ( even though I secretly do. A favourite kid I mean. We all do don’t we ?) 😂

Reaction score
I am in the process of brewing a pale ale to give out as presents for Christmas. Just trying my porter that scored 33 in last month's competition.
That's more than a fair score, the high carbonation makes it taste slightly thin. Really nice flavour, I might brew this again tomorrow night. With the correct carbonation I think this beer could of scored alot higher
View attachment 58231

I think so too!

Status
Not open for further replies.