What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Reaction score
Ok thanks Clint, I will do then. It's just that I'd be mortified if I upset anybody, but having to hide what I've posted is spoiling the fun a little bit.
When you gonna post?? I just opened mine but only to provide an empty box for my favourite cat Butter to hide in..
20211201_105259.jpg

Last edited:

AlDaviz

Regular.
Reaction score
That sounds lovely.
How long is it aged for?
Hi
I’ve made this a few times as I like some of the innes Gunn beers, the oak chunks were staves from MaltMiller which started as bourbon or whisky barrels. After the first use I then dried them in the oven and placed in a glass Pyrex dish with Sherry (sainsburys own Pedro Jimenez) 500ml, for around 6months. This was then added after fermentation to a secondary for between 10/15 days, around between 20-25L for conditioning. Then bottled, batch primed. I’ve also some Chunks I add to whisky, used them half a dozen times and you can still taste the oak coming through.

Reaction score
I will post mine around 7pm just so I don't spoil it for you all.
Sure why don’t you and @Clint start your own thread called.” I’m really really spoiled and got this advent calendar of beers bought to me and I don’t want to upset anyone cause I’m better than them” ?? No one is jealous at all. Honest. Really. Not jealous. Promise.
😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.