What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
19 days in and my Welsh Archers Bitter is looking good. 1st day of summer here, hot and humid storm on its way.
A great way to end the day. This was bulk primed with 30 grams of sugar into 21 litres.
002.JPG 005.JPG
006.JPG 007.JPG
Not bad for the 19th day.

Ok thanks Clint, I will do then. It's just that I'd be mortified if I upset anybody, but having to hide what I've posted is spoiling the fun a little bit.
When you gonna post?? I just opened mine but only to provide an empty box for my favourite cat Butter to hide in..
20211201_105259.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds lovely.
How long is it aged for?
Hi
I’ve made this a few times as I like some of the innes Gunn beers, the oak chunks were staves from MaltMiller which started as bourbon or whisky barrels. After the first use I then dried them in the oven and placed in a glass Pyrex dish with Sherry (sainsburys own Pedro Jimenez) 500ml, for around 6months. This was then added after fermentation to a secondary for between 10/15 days, around between 20-25L for conditioning. Then bottled, batch primed. I’ve also some Chunks I add to whisky, used them half a dozen times and you can still taste the oak coming through.

I will post mine around 7pm just so I don't spoil it for you all.
Sure why don’t you and @Clint start your own thread called.” I’m really really spoiled and got this advent calendar of beers bought to me and I don’t want to upset anyone cause I’m better than them” ?? No one is jealous at all. Honest. Really. Not jealous. Promise.
😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back