What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

lupinehorror

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
radical road triple hopped IPA from stewart brewing. not getting the pine or grapefruit notes that they suggest appear but it's going down rather well. 6.7%.

dave_77

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have just been thinking that my latest American amber is tasting it's best after 30 plus days, but I still can't resist having a taster of my latest brew after 4 days in the keg🤦🏽
Belgian IPA with crystal & cascade in the boil and lightly dry hopped with Amarillo and centennial. 😬
IMG_20210202_193428.jpg

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6 weeks young...looks good
It is nice but very intense. I’m wondering if it needs longer in the way a Russian Imperial needs time. I’ve never made a Doppelbock before so not sure how long it needs to mature or how the flavour changes 🤷‍♂️

dave_77

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is nice but very intense. I’m wondering if it needs longer in the way a Russian Imperial needs time. I’ve never made a Doppelbock before so not sure how long it needs to mature or how the flavour changes 🤷‍♂️
I have never had one but at that strength probably needs 3-6 months🤷🏻😄

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Time for @strange-steve Belgian tripel.
Pours a hazy golden colour, high carbonation with a nice white head.
Aroma: sweet malt, earthy and light spice.
Flavour: great mouth feel with a good level of bitterness. Slight sweetness followed by a nice spicy after taste.
Over all a really nice beer to drink, no harsh alcohol. Not sure of the abv but I could feel a nice heat on the face after it.
Thank you again, I might need to try brewing one myself😉

IMG_20210202_210343396.jpg