What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, not tropical, tropical is where your in danger of coconuts bouncing off your scone. Only today my wife mentioned we should go for a holiday to Port Douglas. Coconut trees along the main street, and **** beer. Not my idea of a holiday, plus the addition of crocodiles, sharks, stingers and sand fly's
Craft beer hasn't reached Port Douglas then😂

It’s too sunny not to - Summer Breeze while I do some work on the brew-shed.

CE46D0AE-44CE-4177-8940-903BBF1C6BDA.jpeg

Hi I’m curious about how to tweak the Youngs American ipa kit, I’m drinking mine at the moment, it’s been bottled for six weeks now and it’s really good so if you know how to improve it I’d really appreciate the info, I can’t get enough of it. Thanks
500g of soft brown sugar and 30g of godiva hops (in addition to those included). nothing extreme at all. not purist pursuits i'm sure. drinking it again now. cheers.

Come Again Gill (8%) DIPA from Cloudwater

I decided to treat myself to a case of beer from Cloudwater and one from Left Handed Giant. I‘d forgotten just how nice some of their beer can be, you get a strong waft of hop aroma on opening the can, the beer itself is highly hopped but not overly bitter it’s just a pleasure to drink.

80A2E4A9-F016-4A6B-94B3-E40AEF8F0FA1.jpeg
I would have put something from Left Handed Giant in my new glass unfortunately all the beers I got from them are 8% and up so instead Cloud Water West Coast Pale.

I enjoy NEIPA’s, and cloudy IPA’s but their is something really nice and refresh about a West Coast IPA, it’s clean bitter and lovely and only 4% APV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back