What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Donegal john
Work clothes on sandwiches made for night shift. Mate cancelled his night off so I jumped on it
View attachment 42133
Quite night in sounds better 😊
line up looks good. West Indies porter I had last week hadn’t had it in ages forgot how good it was.
lifted a few classics this week to get a break from hoppy beers.
enjoy mate.

Malt miller American IPA, my first partial mash brew.
Dry hopped with Simcoe,Mosaic and Citra, I only barreled this on monday but tastes and looks fantastic.
Leaves me with high hopes for a similar all grain batch in the brewfridge at the moment !

IMG_2021-02-26-19-35-10-658.jpg

Yep, like a nice sweet rosé

I do like a good moscatel - this tastes like alcoholic raspberry juice really though, not like rose. The rhubarb gets lost. Perhaps if it was aged more it'd come back. It's only 6-7 weeks old I think.

Normally the ratio is 2kg of fruit per gallon but I went mad. Please don't do what I did 😂

Aldi do a lovely zinfandel and moscato, beachfront brand or something. They're trying to copy Barefoot I think. She would deffo go for those ones. Zinfandel is the nicest. They're like £4 or something. Can't go wrong.

I t
West Indies porter is one of my favourites
think you might have said this a few times lol. That’s what made me buy it
The life and death is a fantastic brew.
have a skip sitting outside the garage to do a clear out tomorrow but feel it might be a chore after downing this lot. Ah well.

I t

think you might have said this a few times lol. That’s what made me buy it
The life and death is a fantastic brew.
have a skip sitting outside the garage to do a clear out tomorrow but feel it might be a chore after downing this lot. Ah well.
You must have some cash about you. Skips are serious rent.

Kegging and bottling a sabro porter tomorrow so cleaning some bottles. Whilst at it I found a bottle of v2 and v3 of my pilsner. Good start to the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back