What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GH Altbier. 2 weeks in the bottle. Lovely colour and clarity, cleared really well and fast. Not too malty and noticeable esters from the windsor yeast. Nice.

Not a big fan of lagers but these 2 caught my eye.
first opened is the unfiltered, brewed with wheat malt and has coriander in it. Very very nice light and refreshing.

Attachments

• 4BE37017-EF2D-49D9-A9F4-62F94D738285.jpeg
    4BE37017-EF2D-49D9-A9F4-62F94D738285.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 0E2E888C-D60A-4C78-A30C-5E6A7B112777.jpeg
    0E2E888C-D60A-4C78-A30C-5E6A7B112777.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 44
Not a big fan of lagers but these 2 caught my eye.
first opened is the unfiltered, brewed with wheat malt and has coriander in it. Very very nice light and refreshing.
Nice. I managed to pick up a few of the brown label star from an offy in rhos on sea. Very random, but very nice.

Don't be holding out. Where did you pick them up🤔
Aye leave me to do all the leg work sure 😂
Got them in longs off licence on strand road. Went in for wine and seen them among the coors and bud light bottles in the fridge. They were actually cheaper then 2 big bottles of Heineken

Last edited:
Working tomorrow so just having the one tonight ( maybe two...). This one is @samale ipa and my kiwi pils on the left.

I know nothing about the ipa, it's very drinkable. Pours with a decent head, lacing all down the glass. A golden colour, slight haze. Mild citrus aroma. Hop forward obviously, quite piney/resin, medium bodied. Well carbed. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, it's not one I'm going to shout from the rooftops about, but would I order another? Most certainly! Thanks for sharing!
20210305_200838.jpg

Agree 100% I had a bottle a couple of months back and immediately bought a couple more to keep for a sunny day!
Absolutely, bought a mixed case from Thornbridge and I’m very pleased there’s two more bottles for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back