What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the plans, what size of brewery. Interesting times ahead 👍
Nothing too spectacular just a kitchen in the basement. I will probably just get a fermentation chamber and a second refrigerator for bottles for now. Not sure if I will ever keg again I was never a big fan of them to begin with. I'll post a pic of it when we take possession.

I found this sampler pack from grand teton brewery and it is solid. Drinking the amber ale now and is quite good I would love to make one like this.

PXL_20210408_004502453.jpg

What's the ale shaping up like?
As for that job....do a bit,leave some for tomorrow...

Still a little hazy and not quite conditioned (1 week conditioned today). It’s not quite as clean as yours which I think is just because it needs another week of conditioning. It is still very nice though so this might not be my last for today 😉

81597F7D-13AA-4447-9149-FBB09C140527.jpeg

I do keep reminding myself that I’m retired now so there’s no pressure to get these jobs done. Maybe I’ll let you talk me into sitting in the sun and enjoying another 3C! 😂

Still a little hazy and not quite conditioned (1 week conditioned today). It’s not quite as clean as yours which I think is just because it needs another week of conditioning. It is still very nice though so this might not be my last for today 😉

View attachment 44780

I do keep reminding myself that I’m retired now so there’s no pressure to get these jobs done. Maybe I’ll let you talk me into sitting in the sun and enjoying another 3C! 😂
Sod the flower pots!
I've had a 2 day lay off as I had my jab yesterday...I've had no side effects whatsoever...just planted 9 rows of potatoes down the allotment and now taking the mutts out for a stroll.
I'm hoping to bottle the Gumballhead later,make some pizzas and have a few beers. That'll give me a free day tomorrow and an empty brewfridge....

Sod the flower pots!
I've had a 2 day lay off as I had my jab yesterday...I've had no side effects whatsoever...just planted 9 rows of potatoes down the allotment and now taking the mutts out for a stroll.
I'm hoping to bottle the Gumballhead later,make some pizzas and have a few beers. That'll give me a free day tomorrow and an empty brewfridge....

Sounds good! Well I’m going to have to give in after sustaining a grievous injury 😂

3C924AAD-925B-4067-9196-6C0956270662.jpeg

I’m off to the tap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back