What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First proper Belgian wit(Trappist) I have had..I don't really have anything to base it on, it's not really how imagined.. fairly subtle in the yeast flavour..not much orange peel flavour if any(is that just blue moon or hoegaarden thing). Very refreshing, subtle yeast flavours, coriander is more noticeable as it warms up..I really like it. Just ordered some wit yeast for a white IPA I have planned and it mentioned the yeast can be used in Trappist singles & Belgian pales , I can see that..think I will be harvesting for some other styles😬
View attachment 45239
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it from?

Boy I am in the mood tonight another hob ipa then some of my favs later
76949571-E141-45A2-909E-E0DE466A61DC.jpeg

I did use Beersmith 3 when I first started homebrewing for a year I think. I didn't have any issues with the PC version. I don't think the app version for mobile was particularly well rated at the time when Brewfather came out and the attraction of being a web-based app and being easy to login on multiple devices appealed with Brewfather.
I really like it, seems accurate firstly. They update it regularly and add new features. If you like the tech stuff all the tilt and float hydrometer's are integrated. Just a flexible easy to use app and easy to share information by sharing URL links.
Thanks that is definitely a downfall of beer smith. It might be a good time to make a change. I would love to be able to update the brewday from a phone or tablet.

Thanks that is definitely a downfall of beer smith. It might be a good time to make a change. I would love to be able to update the brewday from a phone or tablet.
I think there is a free version that you can save up to 10 recipe's so you can give it a go before buying the full version.

trying out this single hop a new one I haven't heard of from before from New Zealand, Nectaron. Description matches the taste, tropical with pineapple. It's really good reminds me of a mellower galaxy. Highly recommended if you can find it.

PXL_20210416_001358718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back