What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a competition winning Blueberry Milkshake IPA to start the day off.
IMG_20210418_123723_664.jpg

Did I mention it came 1st place?

Because I have a biggish brew job I’m about to do, I thought I’d pour myself a cheeky pear wine to keep me going!

Believe it or not this is just whizzed up tinned pears and juice, mixed with some water to thin in down a bit, and strained. Tastes just like a flat version of kopparberg! I’m a fan. Would be great carbonated too. Must try this soon.

EF041AA7-E88E-4BDA-AFD6-98CBB3CBA0F6.jpeg

Just got home from the pub garden, it was really nice to see people and have a beer at a pub. The food there was really good, I had a beef roast. The beer was ok I guess, I had quite a few but I’m happy to be back on the Summer Breeze - soooo much better. Also prepped for tomorrow’s brew.

View attachment 45424
ah, pubs. not had the pleasure since july last year. excellent you got to visit. currently shielding because of medication so i'll not have the pleasure for quite some time. ar*e.

That’s a shame. When do you think you might be able to get out and about?
3 months at the earliest. your DDBW will be well conditioned though. every cloud and all that...
only went to the pub once a week for two pints at the most but when it's prohibited and such establishments are open again? 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back